In order to participate to the next trials, please book your test at the Montpellier Hérault Sport Club by following your category's link :
5 days trials (limited to 18 players/week) :
One day trial (limited to 30 players/day) :
- Monday 9 July : U10 - U11 (players born 2008 and 2009)
- Tuesday July 10: U12-U13 (players born 2006 and 2007)
- Wednesday 11 July: U14-15 (players born 2004 and 2005)
- Thursday 12 July: U16-U17 (players born 2002 and 2003)
- Friday 13 July: U18-19-20 (players born 1999, 2000 and 2001)
For any questions, please contact us.
If any of the following dates are suitable for you, please pre-register for your next event :
Standard Ticket Terms and Conditions
- − Football Trials France is using the Evenium booking solution (https://evenium.net/) in order to make your payment on a secure plateform
- − Booking must be made through this secure Evenium add-on or directly on https://evenium.net/
- − Football Trials France have the right to reject a player's booking for any reason and without explanation.
- − We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- − Football Trials France reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event due to a lack of participation. If the event is cancelled or the date changed, you have the right to a refund for the tickets you bought.
- − All trial requests must be made in writing via email.
- − Football France Trials and MHSC club do not provide any personal injury insurance cover to any players that attend the trial days.
- − Players should have a personal injury insurance.
- − Football Trials France will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or theft of possessions at the trial day.