Have a chance to be seen and become a professionnal football player
Why should you come ?
The 2012 Ligue 1 championship winner, Montpellier Hérault SportClub (MHSC) has decided to open its doors and organize trials for foreign football players.
Already well implanted in France, the club wishes to discover new foreign talents : goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, forwards.
Several advantages :
- You will be scouted directly by the MHSC club
You will experience 5 days within a professional club environment in the south of France
You will be trained by MHSC staff
If your skills match the MHSC standards, you might be invited to join the club
What's included ?
Duration: 5 Days trials in MHSC academy
Training & matches :
- Training by MHSC official coaches
- Medical staff (doctor, physiotherapist)
- Accessibility to MHSC facilities
- Indvidual report at the end of the trials
- 5 days/4 nights in the MHSC academy
- Full Board accommodation with 3 meals a day
- Free wifi access
- A MHSC assistant available 24/24h
MHSC Official Nike Clothing kit: 1 Jersey, 1 short, a pair of socks. We recommend that you come with AT LEAST a spare kit of your own (see list in FAQ section)
Player Report & photos: Included
Airport Transfers: MHSC bus will ensure players pick up
Conditions : Players must have travel insurance. You must be between 13 and 20 years old. If you are older, contact us before subscription.
When ? The player must send his availabilities to come in Montpellier. The MHSC club will accept his demand or propose other dates.
Pricing and reservation
5 days trials (limited to 18 players/week) :
If any of the following dates are not suitable for you, please fill in this form :
The perfect location
Some facts about Montpellier :
- – Well located in the south of France between Barcelona and Marseille
- – Montpellier (270.000 inhabitants) welcomes every year more than 4000 new inhabitants
- – Montpellier is a very dynamic student city (3rd in France) and home to one of the oldest Universities in Europe
- – Montpellier is the 2nd city if you want to learn French as a foreign language
- – 5 Million tourists come every year from 125 different nationalities